Posted 2 weeks ago
If you're a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production - Check out this opportunity to work with some of EMEA’s most influential blue-chip companies in industries from banking to aviation and pharmaceuticals to chemicals.
Tell me more… 👀
At TalenTeam they’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of their customers. To help them continue to grow their offerings, they’re in search of an experienced product manager to lead their multi-disciplinary development team.
Who are they looking for? 🕵️
As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production, from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Support with Product testing and Validation
- Create assets to support customer adoption – Workbooks, Videos, Wiki etc
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates TalenTeam and its features across primary market segments
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
These are the essential requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
- Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising
What does it take to work for TalenTeam?
Confident Communication Skills: Can you hold the attention of a room when you speak? Are you able to explain complex or intangible concepts simply and clearly? They need people who are able to articulate their thinking clearly. Good communication also means being able to listen and respond to their clients’ needs and to understand the situation from their point of view.
A Digital Native Mindset: Social, digital and mobile come naturally to you. You must be confident working with a range of technologies and IT systems, although they don’t need you to have a background in programming. Most importantly, we want team members who are hungry to learn and grow.
Follow-through Attitude: At TalenTeam they love fresh thinking and new ideas. It’s also important you can roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done. They want to know that when you say you will do something; they know they can rely on you to make it happen.
The exciting bits!
- Competitive salary 💰
- 33 days annual holiday including bank holidays 🏖️
- Private healthcare 🩺
- Health cash plans 🔥
- Group life assurance 💎
- Free snacks and fresh coffee 🥐
- Business travel insurance ✈️
- Casual dress code 😍
- Pension Plan (5% employer contribution) ✔️
- Working environment that encourages progression, learning and career development 🚀
The key details
📍 Harrow, Greater London - With flexible working options
💰 Competitive Salary - Salary dependent on experience
📅 Start date: ASAP
What’s the culture like?
Work/life balance is important to TalenTeam, and they offer all their colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at TalenTeam 🛍️
TalentTeam want to recruit a diverse team so look for a range of personality traits which include curiosity, collaboration, diligence, enthusiasm and client centric.
What can I expect in terms of progression? 🚀
Talenteam believe in growing their Talent: TalenTeam provides opportunity to work on some of the most complex and challenging aspects of HR tech. You will work with and learn directly from experienced senior colleagues and peers who are fully committed to ensuring you learn, grow and excel.
They regularly recognise and reward team members for their contribution to the company - and to the industry: presenting at lunch & learn sessions, writing articles, blogs or participating in SAP’s online communities and social media.
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer
- 3 stage interview process
Established in 2011, TalenTeam resells and consults on the SAP SuccessFactors (HCM) technology, adding value through implementations, support and the software licence itself. Through superb subject matter knowledge, unrivalled customer service and commitment to excellence they deliver complex and large-scale projects to both local and global companies from 500 to 300,000+ users. Their accredited consultants work with some of EMEA’s most influential blue-chip companies in industries from banking to aviation and pharmaceuticals to chemicals.