Graduate Account Manager
£ 24,000 - 25,000
Double Dutch are a passionate, energised, upbeat young company looking for equally passionate, energised and upbeat team members to join them to help grow the business. If you're keen to join a dynamic, rapidly growing business that believes every drinking occasion should be full of flavour, then read on...
The Graduate AM role is a vital role for the team, focused on contacting their existing customers to manage and deepen relationships, helping to build the Double Dutch brand across the On Trade. You will be highly self-motivated, a great communicator, have the ability to talk to anyone and most importantly be driven to put customers first and to spot how to get that sale!
This job will mainly be based calling customers over the phone, but as your time in role grows this could lead to account visits and cold calls to start developing your sales experience further in the company. If you are up for a job that provides lots of fun and variety every day in who you speak to, this could be the role for you!
If you have a passion for drinks and mixers, Double Dutch want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Calling existing customers to check in on Double Dutch's relationship with them
- Offering them sales support, latest product news, spotting if they need a sales team visit or any other help or products
- Driving the brand in how you communicate and service customer needs
- Working to support the Trade Marketing Manager to ensure all account support is created and delivered in full and on time
- Experience selling drinks, cocktails, spirits and/or mixers would be a huge bonus (this includes bar and promoter work!)
What they're looking for
- A self motivated, highly persuasive sales person - someone who is passionate, fun loving, confident, with a great phone manner and open to new experiences
- Someone who can close a sale – your friends would describe you as the friend that could persuade people to go the extra mile, try the new drink, take the first step
- An entrepreneurial spirit – if you see an opportunity you weren’t expecting you can pivot to take it. You’re also an optimist – if it goes wrong that’s ok, you learn something and move forward to the next chance
- Do you have a passion for quality drinks, cocktail & spirits? – This would be an added bonus in role and a great chance to learn more about the industry
- Double Dutch are looking for people who want to go the extra mile, roll their sleeves up, help build their business and be part of a dynamic team
The exciting bits...
- A truly entrepreneurial environment, going through huge growth.
- A fantastic team culture that consistently challenges each and everyone to bring their best to work.
- A hugely flexible working environment.
- A chance to play an integral role to grow a company with big ambitions.
- An opportunity to be part of a truly amazing and fun loving company.
- Competitive salary and good company benefits – like an enhanced wellness provision
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top
- And of course – enough free mixers to ensure you are the perfect host at every party!
Born and raised in the Netherlands, the birthplace of gin, Double Dutch grew up alongside a lively world of drinks delivering constant innovations. However, they soon realised that, whilst the world of alcoholic drinks had become more vibrant and diverse than ever, the world of tonics and mixers had scarcely changed at all.
Realising that a flavourful drink relies on the mixer as much as it does the alcohol, they took it upon ourselves to create a range of versatile mixers with new and unpredictable flavour pairings. That aim led to Double Dutch, a company which has made it it’s mission to ensure you never drink dull again.
When they moved to London to complete a joint (naturally) masters in Tech Entrepreneurship, they developed Double Dutch as a business. They were awarded the best dissertation in their year, and that was the seed funding that started their career. The rest, as they say, is history (and a lot of hard work).