Junior Designer (Layout)
Self-starter with a passion for design, who understands how data can be used to tell a story? - Check out this opportunity to join a team of globally acclaimed experts in the media and entertainment industry!
Tell me more… 👀
Ampere Analysis is a research and analytics firm focusing on the film, TV and communications sector. They work with an extensive range of media and communications companies, including Hollywood studios, public broadcasting groups, online video providers, pay TV operators and telecoms groups.
As a rapidly growing business working with some of the world’s largest companies, Ampere is regularly seeking talented and motivated people to join their team. They are now looking to recruit a full-time junior designer who is highly motivated with an eye for detail to join their Marketing team.
So what’s the job?
The role will be focused primarily on the design of whitepapers and reports, as well as creating and managing all of the company’s sales and marketing collateral. Ampere is a market research and data analytics company so a passion for working with, and visualising data is important for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the graphic design and creative elements – from start to finish – for a wide variety of projects. Ampere is a data analytics company so a passion for working with and visualising data is important for this role.
Ideally, you will have at least one year’s experience in a similar role or will be able to present a portfolio of relevant work. They’re keen to speak to candidates with a passion for design, who understand how data can be used to tell a story.
This is a brand-new role within Ampere so they are looking for self-starters and independent thinkers who can work closely with different teams across the company to bring their analysis to life.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with research leads in different teams to design and curate custom projects for some of the biggest companies within the entertainment industry
- Create high quality deliverables for both internal and external projects
- Work closely with the commercial team to create valuable marketing and sales collateral and materials
- Build strong relationships across the company to develop new creative ideas
- Assist in the review and design development of external communications to our clients and marketing database (email template design)
- Assets you’ll lead design on include:
- Custom projects and reports for clients
- Posters for promotional and client use
- Marketing and sales material
- Other promotional assets – as suggested and developed by you
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
Skills and Experience required
- A relevant qualification in graphic design is required
- The ability to demonstrate advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of working in a team
- The ability to work independently, problem solve to help generate solutions and introduce new ideas
The exciting bits!
- Join and learn from a team of globally acclaimed experts in the media and entertainment industry in the heart of London 😍
- Gain unique insight into the evolving business models and latest trends in video-on-demand, film and TV licensing and content production 🎬
- Learn in a dynamic, data-driven environment, helping to create solutions to solve real-world problems, both for Ampere and for some of the largest media companies in the world 🏆
- Receive a selection of other company benefits such as, private medical insurance, flexibility around home working and regular team-building activities 🤸
The key details
📍 Central London - With flexible WFH options
💰 Salary £25k p.a.
📅 Start date: ASAP
What’s the culture like?
"We actively work on building an inclusive, friendly, and open-minded culture, fostering collaboration and teamwork to encourage both personal and professional growth.
As a business, we are open-minded to flexible working, helping to support balancing business and career priorities with personal responsibilities. We understand the importance of good communication and feedback, and provide regular 1:1’s and annual reviews for all staff to ensure the best opportunity for success and growth.
You can expect responsibility early on, clearly-defined expectations in career progression, opportunities and training for developing your skills, and the chance to work on diverse and interesting projects in a rewarding, innovative and enjoyable environment."
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Ampere Analysis 🛍️
"We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and actively work on building an inclusive, friendly, and open-minded culture that embraces diversity, fosters collaboration and teamwork and encourages both personal and professional growth."
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- Include response to questions to follow
Ampere Analysis is a research and analytics firm focusing on the film, TV and communications sector. They work with an extensive range of media and communications companies, including Hollywood studios, public broadcasting groups, online video providers, pay TV operators, sports rights holders, and telecoms groups.
See www.ampereanalysis.com for more information on the company.