Marketing Executive (Graduate)
Posted 2 weeks ago
If you can map out measurable, strategic, and creative communication with speedy execution, you just might be the marketer this award-winning branding and marketing agency are looking for!
So what’s the job?
3 Colours Rule are looking for a well-rounded marketing executive looking to dive deep into branding and marketing experience. Someone who is willing to be trained on both being a business builder and creation-savvy. If it springs from your relentless curiosity - read on!
Tell me more… 👀
This role requires a talented individual who gets excited seeing their clients succeed, as this becomes their own benchmark for their career growth. Someone with a strong appreciation of relationship building and networking across their clients and partners to understand how to truly deliver effective work. A maker. Someone who can make the deadline, and make the win, while still being able to strive for the best.
They need someone who can read and write between the lines, and do out-of-the-box stuff on a regular basis.
This role will be a key contributor to constantly level up the agency’s brand and business growth.
Grow into a dynamic marketing and creation experience.
What you'll be doing;
- Create awareness and opportunities for the 3 Colours Rule brand, and its clients
- Build and strengthen customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, online/offline campaigns
- Ensuring each of their objectives are met by the agency on time, and on budget
- Support the marketing manager in bringing marketing plans to life
- Source advertising, PR, speaking opportunities
- Produce creative content, including video and blog posts
- Run social media channels to enhance audience engagement
- Brand positioning
- Arrange effective distribution of marketing materials
- KPI reporting
- Collaborate with designers, account managers, and external partners to ensure successful output delivery of marketing plans
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
- 3 Colours Rule value business savvy thinking, initiative, great organisation, clear communication skills, collaborative spirit, and strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability.
- Knowledge on office software, apps, and technology is essential (MS Office, Keynote, Canva etc.).
- You aren’t expected to be a master of all of these. Experience or know-how in project management will be a big advantage.
The exciting bits!
"We are designing roles for people;
- We believe in equal pay.
- Our objective is to find and grow talent who will grow with us, and become key team members who will help shape and share our continued success.
- The relaxed and friendly working environment promotes easy multi-point support and collaboration across the team.
- We support autonomy because we understand the value of great output that meets the deadlines, wins clients, and grows the business.
Other details with the package include:
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays PLUS bonus days at Christmas) 🏖️
- 9-5 office hours with flexibility 📅
- Pension contribution per annum 💰
- Learning budget for up-skilling 📚
- Team socials/events 🤸
- Career progression with salary reviews on a yearly basis 🚀
- Commission on new business 💥
- Referral bonuses for successful placements within the agency 😍
The key details
📍 Location: London based offices - with flexible working options
💰 Salary: Competitive Salary + performance bonus
What’s the culture like?
"Enabling a world that benefits us all
Being good at what we do is no longer enough. We all have a part to play in order to tackle the amplifying societal challenges. Diversity issues, climate change, the rise of mental health issues can no longer be ignored. We know citizens are expecting more from brands and as a business, we can no longer ignore our responsibility.
As a voice in the branding and marketing industry, we will use our power of influence to stimulate conversations and behavioural changes. We need to think, so we can feel and act less selfishly. Discover below how we are planning to be more meaningful in our society."
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at 3 Colours Rule 🛍️
"3 Colours Rule is committed to three global missions for social impact
Better work-life balance for mental strength: We have always believed in the importance of giving our team the flexibility they need to work away that will optimise their productivity and happiness. With an office based in London, our employees can enjoy our hybrid work culture. We provide health programmes so they can feel great.
Women diversity and empowerment: From the creation of our agency, we understood the importance of diversity to be able to create fantastic brands that resonate with people from various backgrounds. Our team is a melting pot of the world. We support the next generation to successfully enter the workplace through our internship programmes.
The environment: We are committed to reducing plastic and food waste. This is why with no plastic cutlery policy in the office. We also recycle and have reduced our printing activities to 80% by focusing on better digital solutions while encouraging our network to do the same.
Social impact activities;
TLA Black Women in Tech: We created TLA Black women in tech as a not-for-profit global organisation to build bridges of opportunities in tech by enabling black female talents to excel and companies to have access to black women of talent.
The Entrepreneurship Centre Saïd Business School, University of Oxford: We support entrepreneurs and graduates from various backgrounds and through various institutions in order to ease their access to the workplace or their entrepreneurship success.
Board member roles: We offer free support for business leaders through NED positions. We work with Be the Business, a not-for-profit organisation set up by the government to support SMEs. All the information on our Be the Business Digital resource is completely free and available for you to interact with or download."
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- Initial phone interview (15 mins)
- Second interview and task presentation
An award-winning creative branding & marketing agency helping tech businesses become the market leaders the world needs. They are a creative agency specialising in brand strategy, branding, marketing and internal brand communication and engagement. With clients across the globe, they offer world-class, high-quality bespoke services.