Marketing & Business Development Executive
Do you enjoy the creative advertising industry? Are you a confident person with fantastic people skills? Look no further - this role is a great start for someone starting out in their Sales and Marketing career - no experience needed, full training provided!
Ekstasy is looking for an email marketing and event marketing expert. If you think you are one then read on.
A Creative Advertising Agency working with both startups and established brands across UK, Europe, US and LATAM, Ekstasy is growing fast and now need a confident and enthusiastic Marketing & Business Development Exec to join their team!
You will become comfortable with sourcing pitches for integrated campaigns and getting the agency on pitch shortlists for brands. You will use emails, event networking and telephone for this. You will develop pitch desks, research and design presentations, hunt new business opportunities, and present at events.
Does this sound appealing to you? If so, just hit 'Apply'!
Who are they looking for?
These are the essential requirements...
- Prior creative agency new business experience is ideal but not a must!
- Someone who looking for their first or second job after college or university
- A fast learner
- Great spoken and written English skills
- Confident communicator
- Love data and reporting on performance of campaigns
- Enjoy watching TV, ads, and films, and have wider creative interest in art, music, theatre or literature
- Must be able to work from Ekstasy's London office 5 days a week
- Have a target oriented mindset
- Having entrepreneurial willpower is key. Never giving up mindset is essential!
These are the nice-to-haves...
- Event and Email marketing prior experience preferred but not a must
The key details
💰 £22,000 per year, plus an uncapped winning bonus
🔥 Pension and gym subscription
📍 Based in their Fitzrovia office
Ekstasty in 6 words...
"Fun, creative, hard working and no hierarchies!"
The interview process
- Apply via Feisty, so your CV is sent straight to the employer
- Initial telephone interview
- F2F interview
- Presentation (prepared in advance)
Ekstasy, founded in 2007, is a multi award-winning Creative Advertising Agency. They help brands differentiate themselves in a crowded marketplace, globally.
Specialising in integrated advertising across Online, TV/VOD, DOOH/OOH, Radio and Print, their clients include the likes of Starling Bank, Amazon, Samsung, Verifone, and many, many others.