Graduate Onboarding Executive
£ 25,000 - 28,000
Want to take the next step into an exciting BeautyTech startup? This is a role in which you will make a real difference; working alongside a small team with the opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of the business. You will be joining a compassionate, family-run team who care deeply about what they do and prioritise the health and happiness of their employees!
As Graduate Onboarding Executive, you will be responsible for growing the network of hair, beauty and wellness freelancers working on the platform!
You will cover all aspects of the Professional Community function and work closely with other functions of the business when required. Supporting the expansion of the network and optimisation of all stages of the growth funnel as well as building community amongst the professionals.
Sound interesting? Read on!
What will you be doing?
- Work to scale the professional network community, creating a high-performance, aspirational and exclusive community of the UK’s elite professionals. This will include a mix of Inbound, Outbound and Account Management.
- Contribute to the growth of the professional network through the vetting and onboarding of new professionals.
- Respond to general enquiries from existing and new professionals and carry out ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Be instrumental in coming up with new lead generation ideas.
- Run communications to the network through multiple mediums including push notifications, social media and email.
- Drive quality across all aspects of the professional network by monitoring ratings and reviews and implementing processes to maintain the highest of standards.
Who are they looking for?
These are the essential requirements...
- You use initiative and can think outside of the box when tackling tasks.
- You’re a people person. You enjoy working with clients and putting together training resources.
- You’re tech-literate, you’ll be expected to pick up new software tools rapidly.
- You have a confident phone manner. You’re not afraid to pick up the phone to both take inbound calls, and make outbound calls.
- You have an active interest or previous experience in the beauty and wellness industry.
- You are agile and have a ‘can do’ attitude. As a small business tasks vary to react to current priorities and you have to be able to pivot.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships (internal and external).
- You’re a good writer with attention to detail.
- You have a strong sense of ownership but know when to escalate issues.
- You have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment and adapt to change.
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent.
This would be nice-to-have...
- You have experience in a sales or recruitment role.
The exciting bits!
This is a role in which you will make a real difference; working alongside a small team with the opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of the business. You will be joining a compassionate, family-run team who care deeply about what they do and prioritise the health and happiness of their employees.
You can also expect:
- Flexible and remote working
- Co-working office space with a range of high-growth companies, free gym, barista coffee machine and Friday drinks
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- 25 days paid holiday, excluding bank holidays (33 in total)
- Generous beauty & wellness treatment allowance
- Cycle to Work scheme
The key details
📍 Hybrid working; a mix of remote and based in their London office, with some optional travel as they expand
💰 £25-28,000, dependent on experience
Why Secret Spa are great to work for
In their own words: "Secret Spa is run by siblings so the company has a family feel to it and is a very friendly environment to work in.
While we are growing fast, we still very much have a start-up vibe and our co-working office spaces echo that, we have a gym in the building and the office lays on a pretty impressive breakfast spread every Tuesday morning.
The team at Secret Spa have quarterly events / parties where we get to celebrate our progress together as a company. We value and respect each and every employee equally, and actively support human rights and equality legislation."
The interview process
- Apply via Feisty, and your CV will be sent straight to the hiring manager
- Initial 10-15 minute screening call
- 30 minute zoom call with the hiring manager to dig a little deeper into experience and suitability
- Task to be completed at home (roughly 40 minutes long)
- In-person interview where you will spend time speaking with 3/4 people from the company
Secret Spa is a fast growing start-up revolutionising the beauty, wellness and hair industry. Their leading platform allows customers to book elite beauty professionals any time and any place.
They are on a mission to make booking beauty and wellness services as easy as ordering a takeaway. Founded by siblings, Emily & Rider, in 2015, their luxury service has fast become the choice of London’s VIPs and celebrities. With £1m of recent funding from high-profile investors, in next year they will be expanding across the UK and internationally.
The UK spends nearly the same on beauty services as on taxis or takeaways. This is a chance to help modernise an industry that has yet to be touched by the on-demand technological revolution that we've seen over the past 10 years.