Account Manager (Manchester)
£ 18,000 - 25,000
Needed: enthusiastic Account Managers to join the team at one of the UK’s leading business development consultancies for creative agencies.
The Future Factory specialise in helping agencies get a foot in the door of their dream brands, win these dreamy clients and grow their business. They have opened their doors in Manchester to service the agencies of the North and are looking for the best talent this great city has to offer to join their Manchester team, AKA, TFF North!
So, what does the job actually entail? We know you're dying to know, so here it goes...
Each of our Account Managers (that’s you) work with 2/3 agencies of the PR, digital, design, marketing or comms variety.
After developing a deep understanding of the industry and your agency’s unique propositions, you (along with your account team) will contact their dream brands with a view to setting up valuable introductions between brand and agency (as if it was a date), both over the phone and via email.
You and the team will work behind the scenes on your agency’s new business and marketing strategy – figuring out, which industries they should target, what types of brands we should approach on their behalf and how to help them stand out from the competitive landscape of the WHOLE OF THE UK.
As well as working in their offices in Manchester, you’ll spend up to 3 days a month working from each of your agency’s offices, absorbing their culture and mingling with some of the best creative minds in the UK.
Who are they looking for?
- Do you love Branding? Design? Social Media? Digital Innovation?
- Do you love researching trends in Fashion, Food and Bev, Travel, Tech and more?
- Do you have a degree under your belt?
- Do you have an excellent command of the English language?
- Not afraid to pick up the phone?
- Interested in the wonderful world of agencies and brands?
Yes? Fabulous, that’s exactly the kind of guy or gal Future Factory are looking for. They are looking to grow their team rapidly and would prefer candidates who are available to start promptly.
Are there perks?
You bet your ass there’s perks.
- You’ll get a tip-top and shiny Macbook Air of your very own
- 2 days + WFH per week
- Access to NABs for mental wellbeing, training and learning
- Quarterly Wellness outings - e.g pottery, musical theatre, rounders
- Monthly incentives that encourage time off for a lovely work/life balance
- Never having to work past 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday + all bank holidays, AND they give you that funny bit in between Christmas and NYE off too
- They have monthly team outings (boozy mini-golf, escape rooms and African drumming therapy to name but a few)
Monetary bits and bobs
💰 Salary is £18-20k (depending on experience) + up to £3200 in bonuses in your first year.
Future Factory are personable people who love people with cracking personalities, so if you’re the person for them get your application in! A big part of the job is approaching brands in unique and interesting ways, so show them what you’ve got.
Oh, and no need to wear a suit or shoulder pads.
The Future Factory are pretty damn proud to be one of the UK’s leading business development consultancies. They specialise in tea, sausage dogs, and most importantly, working with Creative, Comms and Digital agencies.
Since 2011, they have helped to shape the future of more than 300 agencies, contributing to new business wins in excess of £100m.
With a mix of lead generation, board-level coaching, market insights and consultancy, they help to make the future more predictable for agency Owners, Founders and Directors.