Business Development Manager
£ 23,000 - 28,000
Needed: enthusiastic Business Development Managers to come and join in the fun and work with some of London, Europe and the world's best creative and advertising agencies.
So, what does the job actually entail?
Each of the Business Development Managers work with two agencies of the PR, creative, digital, design, marketing or comms variety.
After developing a deep understanding of the industry and your agency’s unique propositions, you’ll contact their dream brands with a view to setting up valuable introductions between Mr/Mrs Brand and Mr/Mrs Agency, both over the phone and via email.
You will build fantastic relationships with your agency clients and learn everything that makes them special and unique.
You will work behind the scenes on your agency’s new business and marketing strategy – so, which industries they should target, what types of brands you should approach and how to help them stand out from the competitive London agency crowd.
As well as working in the office in Wapping, every fortnight you’ll spend one day working from each of your agency’s offices, absorbing their culture and mingling with some of the best creative minds the London agency scene has to offer.
Who are Future Factory looking for?
- Do you love Branding? Design? Social Media? Digital Innovation?
- Do you love researching trends in Fashion, Food and Bev, Travel, Tech and more?
- Do you have a degree under your belt?
- Do you have an excellent command of the English language?
- Not afraid to pick up the phone?
- Interested in the wonderful world of agencies and brands?
Yes? Fabulous, that’s exactly the kind of guy or gal Future Factory are looking for. They are looking to grow their team rapidly and would prefer candidates who are available to start promptly!
Are there perks?
You bet your ass there are perks!
- You’ll get a tip-top and shiny Macbook Air of your very own
- 2 days + WFH per week
- Access to NABs for mental wellbeing, training and learning
- Quarterly Wellness outings - e.g pottery, musical theatre, rounders
- Monthly incentives that encourage time off for a lovely work/life balance
- Never having to work past 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday + all bank holidays, AND they give you that funny bit in between Christmas and NYE off too
- They have monthly team outings (boozy mini-golf, escape rooms and African drumming therapy to name but a few)
- And to top it all off you get to work with the funniest bunch of rapscallions in London.
Monetary bits and bobs
💰 Salary is £23-25k (depending on experience) + £3600 in bonuses in your first year.
Future Factory are personable people who love people with cracking personalities, so if you’re the person for them get your application in! A big part of the job is approaching brands in unique and interesting ways, so show them what you’ve got.
Oh, and no need to wear a suit or shoulder pads.
The Future Factory are pretty damn proud to be one of the UK’s leading business development consultancies. They specialise in tea, sausage dogs, and most importantly, working with Creative, Comms and Digital agencies.
Since 2011, they have helped to shape the future of more than 300 agencies, contributing to new business wins in excess of £100m.
With a mix of lead generation, board-level coaching, market insights and consultancy, they help to make the future more predictable for agency Owners, Founders and Directors.