Office Manager/Executive PA
£ 30,000 - 40,000
Luxury interiors company dealing with top-end individual and corporate clients seeks organisational whiz to become the Director's no 2.
Needed: an Office Manager/Executive PA to become the no 2, right-hand person in a small, luxury business. You will oversee and organise all aspects of a small, busy office working closely together with the Owner/Director (Jody).
For the right person there will be a large degree of input into future role development and administrative and procedural direction of the company. This will suit a highly motivated and well organised self-starter with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
❗Role can either be full-time or a job share, depending on the preference of the successful candidate.
Sound like you? Then read on!
What will you be doing?
- Manage a wide range of communication, dealing with sensitive and strictly confidential information appropriately
- Deal with corporate documentation as required by Director
- Manage and respond to straightforward correspondence and produce draft replies for more complex issues as required by Director
- Screen incoming calls as necessary and deal with general enquiries/ transfer as required
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Implement and maintain efficient office procedures and systems
- Implement and maintain customer and project databases using in-house and other systems as required
- Assist with recruitment and management of assistant/sales support staff as needed
- Make hotel and travel bookings for team as required
- Provide general administrative support to the Director
- Process invoices and expenses, and potentially manage budgets
- Order supplies as necessary
- Ensure health and safety, insurance, etc, are up to date and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
- Deal with any other general office administration issues as required
- Ad-hoc involvement in the Director's two other startups as required, plus any potential acquisitions, involving research/analysis as required
Who are you?
These are the essential requirements...
- Highly motivated, organised and proactive self starter, with ability to multi-task
- Dedicated and practical person who likes variety, likes a challenge, and is calm under pressure
- Has a broad range of people and organisational skills and is happy to step up to be the right hand person to the Director
- Happy to work as part of a small, but growing, team
- Able to ‘think on your feet’ to deal with issues as they arise
- Analytical, highly detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Willing to ‘roll up sleeves’ and get stuck in
- Must be happy working in dog friendly office
These are the nice-to-haves...
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic accounting knowledge a benefit but ability to learn and adapt to in-house software systems is more important
What they really want to see - "For me, life experience counts in spades. I don't care so much about years of experience as maturity of outlook. It's about attitude, adaptability, can-do attitude, nothing phases them, want to learn, not clock watching, calm under pressure, willingness to find solutions, and always trying to go above and beyond… and also being happy to roll their sleeves up and do the boring jobs as well as the exciting ones!"
The key details
💰 £30-40,000, depending on experience
⏰ Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am–4pm. During peak periods, there will be some work outside these hours/occasional Saturdays may be required but with time off in lieu
📍Notting Hill office
📅 If needed, a job share/split position is available!
🌴 25 days holiday
The interview process
- Apply via Feisty so your CV is sent straight to the employer
- Initial phone interview
- F2F interview in the showroom, with the Director
From London residences to country retreats, hotels and stately homes, Capitol Carpets of Chelsea's technical know-how and wealth of experience allows them to work with their clients on the design, supply and installation of their carpeting requirements.
They are proud to work with private clients, interior designers, developers, hoteliers and architects, providing expertly crafted, specialist carpets and rugs to complement properties of any design or period.