£ 28,000 - 35,000
An exciting opportunity to join a mission-led business, who believe in connecting people through the awesomeness of food. An extremely creative and collaborative culture, and importantly, they give people the autonomy to take risks and push the boundaries. Interested?
Sorted Food are looking for a CRM Executive to join their Growth Squad! This role will have real ownership of Sorted's customer communications and can be a place for the right candidate to implement change.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for building, designing and executing comms journeys to deliver more memorable and joyful communication to their customers
- Helping to shape the CRM data and tech stack, working closely with the tech team
- Reduce churn, increase customer conversion, average initial purchase value (APV) and LifeTime Value (LTV)
- Working closely with the Product Manager & Product Designer to make sure the customer experience is consistent through the entire funnel
- Analyse, report and evaluate the impact of any tests and changes against growth KPIs
- Assess the market of 3rd party tools, scoping use cases and working closely with the development team to integrate tools and platforms
- Stay on top of CRM trends - identify and implement new tactics and channels
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate them to developers appropriately
- Optimise the current community management processes to handle an increase in volume and make sure support queries are responded within agreed SLAs
- Creating guidelines, FAQs & documentation on the customer support processes to better assist paying subscribers
Who are they looking for?
These are the essential requirements...
- 2 years CRM experience, preferably at a high-growth startup (B2C or B2B) that offers subscription or online purchases
- Hands on experience of CRM and CS platforms e.g. OneSignal, SendGrid, Zendesk or similar
- Track record with working towards and hitting KPIs
- Understanding of testing concepts and methodologies/mindset
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills with a proven history of data-informed decisions
- Design, HTML and copywriting skills desirable
They're also looking for people who are...
- Joyful - Always bring positive energy and enthusiasm to work
- Excellent communicators when working in a team
- Data first in their approach to problem solving
- Scrappy - Good enough, is good enough. Speed is key.
- Curious - Desire to understand the customer as well as learn and grow
- Passionate about food
The exciting bits!
💸 Annual company bonus scheme
🥳 Quarterly team off-sites and social activities
🍳 Free membership to Sidekick & free cookbooks
🍇 There is a kitchen in the office - tasting recipes is encouraged!
📍 Flexible working set-up with a hybrid of remote and office-based work - Sorted understand the importance of maintaining a work/life balance after the past 18 months
ED&I at Sorted Food
"Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. In terms of recruitment, we welcome the unique contributions our employees can bring, whatever their background or experiences. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely."
The interview process
Sorted aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and they want to make sure that they are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process is the following:
- Submit your application via Feisty so it's sent straight to the employer
- CV application review - They will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps
- A quick video call - 30 mins with the hiring manager on your experience, motivations and the role
- Exercise - A short at-home task. They know these can take up a lot of time, so expect you'll only do 2-3 hours max!
- A video call - 45 mins with the Head of Growth with some competency based questions and talk through the task
- Meet the team - 1.5 hour meeting with the wider team in our London office
Sorted Food is a community of people (15 million every month) who love to eat, laugh and learn the odd thing about cooking.
Be honest - how many times have you got home in the evening and thought “I just can’t be bothered to cook tonight”? We get it - cooking in the evening can be a real pain, especially when there’s so many options out there that claim to fix the problem.
Sorted want to change that by helping people become awesome home cooks. That means, teaching people a better way to plan, shop and cook.
It’s about connecting people through the awesomeness of food.