Account Manager (Lifestyle)
Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic opportunity for an energetic, forward-thinking Account Manager to work with Europe's biggest retailers. If you're interested in joining an eco-mission to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products - Read on!
What's the role?
Join Chilly's B2B retail team & work with Europe’s biggest retailers where you'll be implementing Chilly’s B2B strategy. Focus on the urban lifestyle market, where you’ll be responsible for developing ownership of your own work streams and customer relationships.
Tell me more!…👀
- Lead the commercial performance of the lifestyle channel
- Build out the lifestyle channel. Develop its long-term strategy
- Develop new customer relationships and prospects
- Maintain and grow existing accounts
- Plan and negotiate commercial agreements
- Report on forecasts, insights, strategy, pricing, and data
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
- 4 years + experience in field sales
- Knowledge of lifestyle retailers
- Drive, energy and tenacity to succeed
- Strong commercial mindset
- Analytical, results-driven
- Independence, willingness to learn, flexibility and agility
- Proven record delivering sales within a successful, competitive environment
- Ambitious collaborator
What can I expect in terms of progression? 🚀
- Rapid career progression framework
- They want to hire internally; success is rewarded with promotion
- Development to support growth
The exciting bits!
- This is a unique opportunity to join a top 10 Sunday Times Fast Track listed company in a critical leadership role 🚀
- Holiday: 25 days plus 1 day for your birthday 🏖️
- Pension contribution 💰
- Employee discounts on all Chilly’s products 😍
- Bupa healthcare and life insurance 🤸
- Flexible working culture 🧘
The key details
📍 Fantastic London office in Shoreditch.
💰 Competitive Salary: Base salary plus uncapped commission
⏰ Chilly's believe in flexibility and value collaboration, and are all currently working in a hybrid pattern, working 2 to 3 days per week in the office (and more on the rare occasions) and the rest of their week remotely.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Chilly's 🛍️
"At Chilly’s we believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment, which is why we nurture a diverse and unique workforce. This commitment to inclusion drives Chilly’s forward every day."
What’s the culture like?
"At Chilly’s, we’re united by a set of values that guide our unique way of working. They are:
- Lead the Change
To lead the change we must never settle. It means being brave enough to set standards and, as leaders, ambitious enough to exceed them.
- Less but Better
We work deliberately and decisively, focusing on what we believe in and being brave enough to say no to the things we don’t.
- Ambitiously Collaborate
We care as much about each other’s contribution as we do our own, so we support one another to grow, and we turn to one another to learn."
Modern Slavery Act
Transparency Statement - "At Chilly’s, we respect human rights and do not tolerate any form of modern slavery.
We recognise that no supply chain is without risk of modern slavery, and it is our responsibility to ensure we understand these risks and work in partnership with our suppliers and other stakeholders to identify and mitigate them.
Chilly’s is committed to preventing acts of modern slavery and human trafficking from occurring within its business and supply chain and imposes the same high standards on its suppliers. Our statement includes six areas outlined by the legislation and takes into account guidance issued by the Home Office."
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- Include answers to simple screening questions to follow
Founded in 2010, Chilly’s are driven by their aim of providing people with the ability to always have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic water bottles. The result was the Chilly’s bottle, a modern and stylish product designed to combine the convenience of a plastic water bottle with the eco-friendly benefits of a traditional flask.
In pursuit of their mission to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products they have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development! Their products are created for an active urban lifestyle, with the perfect balance of distinctive style and unrivalled performance.