£ 30,000 - 36,000
Interested in joining a blockchain startup making avatar wearables interoperable across metaverses, games, and social media? Fully remote and flexible working position with competitive package up to £36k!
So what’s the job?
Gravity Layer are an ambitious and creative startup and are building towards the decentralized future of the Internet, where decision-making belongs to users rather than CEO’s. They are looking for a System Analyst to join their team: The System Analyst collaborates with IT teams, business subject matter experts, project managers and other project stakeholders to build relationships across the Group and to solve business problems.
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
The ideal candidate needs to understand business and client needs, translate them into business and IT requirements for design, implementation and testing. Furthermore, the System Analyst must propose/capture solutions and assess the change to operational requirements and the impact on business processes.
- Communications with a stakeholders and defining the requirements
- Research of new products and technologies, competing solutions
- Identification of approaches to system development, selection of implementation tools, integration methods
- Participation in the design of products based on the platform - business processes, algorithms, data models, interfaces
- Collecting, analysing and documenting requirements, developing statements and specifications for developers
- Description of the task in user stories/epics for the dev team
- Writing a system documentation
- Development of concepts, models, algorithms, diagrams (activity, class, state machine, use case, data flow, sequence, etc.), testing scenarios
- Testing the features to be working as required
- Writing technical articles
These are the essential requirements:
- Experience from 3 years as analyst in IT company
- Experience in game development
- Knowledge of blockchain and NFT
- Experience with Postman and SQL
- Knowledge of BPMN/UML modelling
The exciting bits!
- Competitive salary: £30k-£36k with a nice expenses stipend 💰
- Options in our high growth startup 😍
- Pioneering the usability of wearable NFTs 👍
- OKR driven with high levels of work autonomy ⭐️
- Flat organizational structure 🔥
- Fully remote and flexible working 📅
- Annual company away events 🤸
The key details
📍 Fully remote and flexible working
💰 Salary £30k - £36k with a nice expenses stipend
What’s the culture like?
"Unlike your typical tech startup - we are mostly female led team. Our members come from diverse experience & backgrounds.
Transparency, ownership & being proactive are key values we exercise within the company. As a team - we work hard but we also take the time as a team to step outside the workzone to avoid burnout.
Remote workplace - Brilliant people come from everywhere, and brilliant people know how to do their job on their own accord. We give our remote team flexibility and full transparency in every aspect of our business to allow them to prioritize, make the right decisions, and do their best work."
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- HR Interview
- Offline Assignment
- CPO Interview
Gravity Layer is a blockchain technology platform working with fashion brands and games to make virtual clothes universally wearable, valuable in real currency, and invincible against the decisions of any one game studio. They digitize fashion designs and make them compatible across virtual worlds where their technology is integrated. Be who you want wherever you go.