Sales Development Representative
£ 25,000 - 30,000
Posted 2 months ago
Want to become an integral part of a rapidly growing business? Interested in a career in Sales and ready to cut your teeth? Ready for a challenge? Then look no further - this is the role for you!
Needed: a Sales Development Representative to join the Clientshare team. This role offers a unique opportunity to be an integral part of a rapidly growing business!
Clientshare are client-obsessed, genuine, and results-focused in everything they do, and they have a lot of fun celebrating their achievements.
An SDR is responsible for generating interest in Clientshare’s products and booking meetings with prospects through a tried and tested approach. You will contact prospects directly through a structured cadence that uses several mediums of communication such as email, phone, LinkedIn, and video.
You will have the chance to make a real difference, and the role will offer new challenges every day. Highly motivated, flexible, and organised candidates will find this position hugely rewarding.
Sound interesting? Read on!
What will you be doing?
- Booking sales meetings for the senior sales team.
- Manage multiple prospective clients in multiple cadences, utilising the Hubspot CRM.
- Support the Head of Demand Generation to deliver the agreed goals for both products; this will involve strategic planning and a close working relationship.
- Support the Sales Team. This includes a full break down of the opportunity, how the opportunity came around, and anything further to help close the opportunity.
- Analyse the Demand Generation processes and make recommendations to ensure continued process improvements.
Who are they looking for?
These are the essential requirements...
- Fluent in English with exceptional verbal communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Attention to detail, organisational skills, and experience with data coupled with a positive, polite, and can-do attitude. Strong skills in core Microsoft Office tools.
- Bachelor’s degree
These are the nice-to-haves...
- Sales experience, preferably at least 6 months minimum
- A working knowledge of Hubspot CRM
- A familiarity with a SaaS enterprise software environment
The key details
💰 £25-30k (dependent on experience) with OTE of £40-45k. Monthly commission plan.
💱 Opportunity to join the employee share scheme.
📍 Hybrid working offered, based in Clientshare's Liverpool St office.
💥 Clear progression path to Senior Sales role supported by training.
Clientshare are a London based B2B SaaS company, launched in 2017, that helps suppliers retain their most precious asset – their customers.
- Clientshare has two products, Clientshare Premium and Clientshare Pulse.
- Clientshare Premium is a private, secure platform for suppliers to evidence Service and Contract Governance for their most complex clients.
- Clientshare Pulse is a workflow tool for suppliers to deliver business reviews, get feedback from clients and manage risk.
- Our vision is to become the market leader in contract and service governance tools, used by enterprise and SME suppliers across industries and across the globe.
Their existing clients include global brands like Telefonica Tech, Impellam, Compass, and Mitie.