£ 24,000 - 30,000
Want to join one of the most successful consulting firms in the UK? Have some experience in admin, EA or PA? Look no further!
Growth Idea are one of the most successful and established SME Business Consulting firms in the UK. They work with SMEs across the UK helping them grow profitability and improve asset value and team performance.
Now they need an Executive Assistant to work alongside and support the Senior Consultants and Managing Partners of the firm.
What will you be doing?
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems
- Assisting in organisation and booking and managing client events and training days
- Providing end to end customer service from client onboarding to ongoing support
- Assisting the sales team in phone/email follow-ups where required
- Assisting in recruitment, IT troubleshooting, invoicing etc as required
Who are they looking for?
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills including phone manners
- 2 years experience in Admin, PA or EA (preferred!)
- Ability to maintain a high attention to detail while working in a high-pressure, growth-focused environment
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, familiarity with IT and good numeracy skills
- Willingness to work hard, aptitude to learn, tenacity and a growth mindset
The key details
💰 £24-30k per year (excluding performance bonus!)
⏰ Both full time and part-time hours are available for the right candidate
📍 Based in Growth Idea's London office and from home - it's flexible!
The core purpose at Growth Idea is to create better realities.
They are very passionate about what they do and are committed to making a positive impact. Their objective is to achieve economic growth and long-term asset value. They do this by working with extraordinary talent and flexible capital to help business executives solve problems and meaningfully engage with their stakeholders.
As a group, they are strongly positioned to make a positive impact through their businesses, knowledge, and investments and to strengthen the communities they live and work in.