Business Management Consultant and Coach
£ 72,000 - 80,000
Do you have experience in B2B Sales, and are keen to move into the Consulting sector? If so, one of the UK's leading SME business consulting firms needs you!
Growth Idea are one of the most successful and established SME Business Consulting firms in the UK. They work with SMEs across the UK helping them grow profitability and improve asset value and team performance.
The role is an opportunity to work and grow alongside a high-performing and enthusiastic team focused on ensuring client business and personal success. It will be ideal for you if you thrive in taking complete ownership of client results and are able to help them find and implement specific strategies and ideas to achieve these results.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring clients’ businesses are growing and benefiting from your consulting through robust strategies, structures, and systems.
- Strong retention and growth of your assigned portfolio of clients through referrals and recommendations.
- Monitoring client progress alongside other consultants.
Who are you?
- Strong sales background with at least 5 years + proven track record in B2B sales including business development and income generation experience.
- Excellent academic credentials with high numeracy skills
- A commitment to self-development and learning
- Educated to Master’s level or equivalent
- Articulate and good communicator - both written and spoken
- A successful professional with good knowledge of how SMEs work
- A high achiever in your current/ previous roles and looking to transition to a more purposeful role working directly with SME clients helping them grow their businesses
- A person with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
If you have experience or believe you have the necessary transferable skills and are looking for a new meaningful challenge, then we would love to hear from you!
The exciting bits!
- Excellent induction and training
- An opportunity to contribute strategically to a growing enterprise working with SMEs
- The opportunity to forge an exciting career within SME consulting sector
- Organic internal progression opportunities
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home options
The key details
💰 Base salary of £72-80k, exceptional earning potential with a £100,000+ OTE (including their bonus scheme, commission, performance and yearly bonus!)
⏰ Both full time and part-time hours are available, with a minimum commitment of 24 hours every week
📍 Based in Growth Idea's London office
🗓️ Expected start date: 20/06/2022
Why Growth Idea are good to work for
What they have to say: "We are passionate about creating better realities through knowledge to strengthen the communities we live and work in. We have a strong culture of competence, non-negotiable integrity, commitment to delivering results, and uncompromising care. If these are values you relate to, send in an application and we would love to connect."
The core purpose at Growth Idea is to create better realities.
They are very passionate about what they do and are committed to making a positive impact. Their objective is to achieve economic growth and long-term asset value. They do this by working with extraordinary talent and flexible capital to help business executives solve problems and meaningfully engage with their stakeholders.
As a group, they are strongly positioned to make a positive impact through their businesses, knowledge, and investments and to strengthen the communities they live and work in.