Senior Customer Success Manager
Posted 3 months ago
Do you want to work for a ‘digital-first’ company where you'll bring your experience advising SaaS businesses on their growth and building a strong customer advocacy base? Read On!
So what’s the job?
Paddle are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager/Growth Consultant who’s responsible for the successful integration, onboarding and subsequent growth, retention, and advocacy of their largest customers. You’ll be managing relationships with Paddle’s existing international clients who are based across the globe. You’ll play the key role in driving growth optimisations, delivering revenue realisation, advising their customer portfolio on growth strategies, and ensuring the retention of their top existing customers.
Paddle's business is growing fast, successfully winning business at larger and more complex B2B SaaS organisations. They are building more sophisticated processes to onboard customers efficiently, help them drive their own business successfully, and build long-term strategic relationships.
Tell me more… 👀
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, they’re a Merchant of Record for customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
They have over 230+ talented employees serving over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally. Backed by investors including FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North, Paddle aims to define the next wave of B2B SaaS leaders.
What you'll do
- Onboard, consult with, and advise some of their largest and most strategically complex SaaS Customers.
- Work closely with Sales and Solution Architects and articulate value throughout the onboarding process to ensure the customers are set up for success.
- Power the growth of your accounts, through proactive advice on Paddle’s products and services as well as driving tailored advice on growth strategies and recommending best practices.
- Identify strategic (commercial) growth opportunities with your customer portfolio based on data.
- Be the main point of contact for your accounts and proactively build relationships that are founded on trust and will last under pressure.
- Set up performance management and carry out quarterly business reviews with key account stakeholders.
- Be proactive in identifying retention risks with your accounts and devising and executing strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with internal Paddle stakeholders, Solution Architects, Customer Marketing, Product, and key customers
- Collaborate with VP’s, solutions architects, product and marketing to gather feedback and prioritise opportunities.
- Work with technical, product, legal, financial, and sales teams to develop and understand the relevance of new features for your accounts based on their needs.
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
- You have a proven, demonstrable experience in account management/ services or growth advisory roles within the SaaS, FinTech or Payments industry.
- You have strong consultative and business advisory experience with C-level stakeholders.
- You are used to managing strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders at multiple levels in an organisation, including technical teams, finance groups, and senior executives.
- You have experience leading integration and onboarding projects with large mid-market companies
- Ability to manage multiple projects with demonstrable skills in planning and facilitating meetings and training, conflict resolution, and driving cooperation across stakeholders.
- Analytic approach with a strategic mindset, leveraging a data-driven approach to prioritise your plans and actions.
- Deep knowledge of strategic customer management best practices and processes to drive account satisfaction, increase retention, and grow your accounts.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance targets.
- An enthusiastic and resilient personality - excited by the opportunity to be a trailblazer.
Preferred Additional Experience
- Experience in onboarding and implementing new customers.
- Experience working alongside internal technical stakeholders e.g solution architects.
- Change management and project work experience.
The key details
📍 Location: They're a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from their amazing office in London if you prefer, or even a bit of both!
💰 Competitive Salary - Including a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
They are a diverse team of 230 (and growing!) people. They care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. They celebrate their diverse group of talented employees and pride themselves on their transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
The values they live and breath are:
- Exceptional Together
- Execute with impact
- Better than Yesterday
🎉 They offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. They love their casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. They truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
ED&I at Paddle
“We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.”
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- Include response to screening questions to follow.
About the company
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Their all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Their Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and they handle compliance globally, so their Sellers always operate with full integrity.