Digital Marketing Executive
£ 35,000 - 40,000
Posted 3 months ago
Join this mission-led start-up and make a difference to the lives of cats (and their owners)! This cat food brand is looking for a talented marketer to create and manage their email campaigns.
So what’s the job?
As CRM Executive, you are the voice of KatKin when it comes to speaking to both prospective and existing customers. You’ll be responsible for managing and developing email flows, and building campaigns to support the wider business strategy.
You’ll also be reporting on email performance and pulling insights from the data to inform your plans for comms going forward. You’ll be joining at an exciting time for their Growth team, which is a small team with a big impact on the business. A proactive attitude is a must!
You'll be the kind of person who can’t wait to check your metrics, and will be passionate about bringing your creative ideas to meetings and testing concepts based on your learnings. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and varied projects across retention and acquisition, and will be working closely with multiple teams in the business including CX, Brand & Creative and Tech.
Tell me more… 👀
This is a hands-on role and your ownership includes:
- Managing, creating and deploying email campaigns
- Running weekly performance reporting and sharing insights with the rest of the business
- Conducting post campaign analysis, pulling out the most interesting lessons and using these to guide your future ideas
- Working with the Brand and Creative team to come up with new email ideas and messaging
- Using insights to segment audiences and experimenting via AB tests
- Working on other retention and acquisition projects within the team, learning new skills and building your knowledge of their customers and industry
Do I fit the bill? 🕵️
These are the essential requirements:
- Proactive with a creative and curious mindset; you’re always thinking of ways to drive continuous improvement and optimisations
- Impeccable verbal and written English skills; you will be the voice of the company!
- Proficient in Excel, and very comfortable pulling, manipulating and interpreting data
These are the nice-to-haves:
- Experience using email platforms
- Adobe Creative Suite experience: Photoshop and Illustrator (can be learnt on the job)
- Familiar with HTML/basic email coding
- Bachelor's Degree or strong relevant experience
The exciting bits!
- Career defining opportunity in being instrumental to scaling their brand, fast
- Meaningful equity in a fast growing, early-stage business
- No egos and a small close-knit team
- 25 days of holiday every year plus your birthday off
- 4 week WFA (work from anywhere) policy
- 1-2 days WFH every week
- 12-weeks paternity / maternity leave
- Discount on KatKin fresh meals
- Comprehensive AXA health insurance including optical and dental
- Yearly personal development budget
- Company pension
- Free popcorn, all the tea and coffee you can drink, fresh fruit, great banter and a cat (and dog) friendly office
The key details
📍 London, WFH 1-2 days a week
💰 £35,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
Why you’ll love working for KatKin
“If you want to join and grow an ambitious, mission-led, high-growth startup that’s making a genuine difference to cat’s (and their people’s) lives, you’ll love working at KatKin.
With a growing audience of cat people, an expanding Fresh meals recipe book, and the science to back it all up, you get the sense that KatKin is a mere whisker away from becoming a household name for helping cat people do the best for their cats.”
Driven by their love of cats, KatKin provides cats the best possible Fresh cat food. They also take world-class scientific knowledge from their board certified vet nutritionist, a nutrition scientist, a couple of in-house vets, and turn it all into bite-sized and delightful content that people can’t get enough of.
This pet food start-up is a small, but growing team of pet enthusiasts that celebrate both wins and losses equally. Their open office allows for ease of communication and collaboration, and it’s a guarantee that there will be a cat on your desk at some point.