Paid Social Media Executive (London)
£ 21,000 - 24,000
Do you have a passion for paid media? Then it might be time to join this award-winning independent growth marketing agency.
Space & Time’s social media department is experiencing rapid growth and as such, there is an opportunity to join the team and become part of their ongoing success story.
The social team concentrates on paid social advertising and content management, particularly on Facebook and principally for clients in the property sector. You will report to the Social Team Manager. This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage & optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
What will you be doing?
Responsible for activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns. Specifically including:
- Govern campaign strategy, manage & optimise social campaigns, report into clients & colleagues.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Regularly check client credit and budgets.
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
Other duties include:
- Create proposals, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audience, and KPIs.
- Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets & repurpose where required.
- Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
- Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
Who are they looking for?
- Have at least 1-year of experience working within a paid media position. Agency experience in a paid social position is preferable, however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social channels.
- Have a commercially focused, analytical, can-do approach.
- Have a strong passion for all forms of digital advertising.
- Have a sound understanding of bid management tools.
- Have advanced working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
- Have the ability to organise tasks & adjust priorities depending on changing workflows, whilst exhibiting attention to detail at all times.
- Have an excellent attitude & ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive outlook.
- Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
- Relish the prospect of working across multiple accounts & platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
The exciting bits!
- Ability to WFH 2 days a week after passing probation
- Company pension scheme up to 4% matched by the company
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 (an extra day per full year worked up to max of 25 days)
- An extra couple of days holiday in between Xmas and New Year if workloads allow
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Relaxed environment
- Summer and Christmas parties
The key details
📍 London office
⏰ Hours 9 - 5.30 with 1-hour lunch with flexible start/finish times – 37.5 hour week
What’s the culture like?
“A vibrant and progressive Growth Marketing agency boasting two decades of innovation, diversification and sustained growth. A responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment.
We’re especially invested in the culture of our business and have worked hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment across all five of our offices.
Join a team of professionals that take pride in delivering outstanding work for our clients.”
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Space & Time
“Our staff represent a broad mix of backgrounds and a vast array of experience and expertise. Our people drive our success! We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive agency, fostering a culture of equality throughout the business.”
Space & Time is an award-winning independent media planning and buying agency with offices in London, Surrey, Manchester and Edinburgh.
They're client-focused and results-driven; with all the channels covered. Online: Display, Video, Social, Email, Pay Per Click, SEO, Programmatic and Offline: TV, Cinema, Radio, Print, Out Of Home, Direct Mail. But what really sets them apart is their people, their values and their willingness to go further to get results.
Their clients work across a variety of sectors such as retail, property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport and leisure & tourism.
They're Google Premier Partners, Microsoft Advertising Partners, Facebook Marketing Partners, and are recommended by The Drum. They have 5 offices across the UK, in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Reigate and Bournemouth.