Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Posted 5 months ago
Are you brilliant at building client relationships? Passionate about social mobility and social good? Join this fast growing EdTech Start-up and help change the future of work.
⚒ The role
Multiverse is one the fastest growing Startups in Europe and they are on a mission, building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training via professional apprenticeships.
On a rapid growth trajectory, they are looking for exceptional Enterprise Customer Success Managers who will go above and beyond to help build their business. The customer success team is relatively new but rapidly growing. They have gone from 4 – 16 members globally in the last 12 months.
This is a client facing role where you’ll be independently responsible for the direct success of your client book. From confidently managing relationships with senior business professionals to providing proven measurable success to clients on the apprenticeship courses they run. You’ll be at the heart of genuine radical change in the way people access careers and how they learn.
Multiverse works with an impressive list of over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft and continues to expand rapidly.
In 2021 they secured the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B as well a $130m Series C raise. They have also been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category, not bad going! 🚀.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for managing the success of a book of clients, building and managing relationships with senior business and HR leaders
- Taught to define, measure and deliver ongoing value to our clients, using data to prove the impact of our apprenticeship programs on clients' businesses
- Given the resources and training to perform your best and stay organized (Hubspot, Tableau)
- Working independently to innovate with your clients, always searching for ways to improve what Multiverse do to drive better results
- Building great internal relationships with other teams all over Multiverse
- Measured on the retention and growth of the business at your clients
👀 Who are they looking for?
- 3+ years of client facing experience
- A proven track record in building client relationships that deliver mutual success; working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Commercially minded, with a passion for driving the growth of businesses
- Hustle & will go above and beyond to build Multiverse’s business
- High energy and love to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
- Passionate about social mobility and doing social good - the idea of working for a mission-driven start-up excites you!
⭐ The perks
- Excellent base salary with the opportunity to earn a performance-based bonus (70% base, 30% bonus) 💰
- Equity. One of Multiverses' core values is “we are all owners” so they make sure everyone has a piece of the pie.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays to keep the tank topped up
- Additional quarterly Company Switch Off days (4 per year) + life event and volunteer days
- Private Health insurance through Bupa and Spill
- All-in-one mental health support from Spill
- Cycle to work scheme and Lime Discounts
- Be surrounded by smart, driven, and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently AppDynamics)
Why Multiverse are good to work for
"We are many backgrounds, mindsets and talents. All pushing in one direction. We're breaking down an old system and building a better one. So we'll ask you to roll up your sleeves, try new things and make brave choices in everything you do."
"They'll be plenty or opportunities and the support you need to shape your career with us."
The key details
📍 Location: Remote working with roughly 1 day a week in their London Baker Street office.
💰 Salary: Excellent base salary with the opportunity to earn a performance-based bonus (70% base, 30% bonus)
So, what are the next steps?
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer
- Initial telephone call to discuss your background and the position in more detail
- Interview with hiring manager & task
- Interview with Senior Director
🌍 Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Multiverse
Multiverse are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. They are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently
Multiverse is one of the fastest growing Edtech Startups in Europe with a social mission.
"For too long there’s been a belief that university, supplemented by corporate training, is the only route to a successful career. We empower and support people to create their own realities as they journey through a fulfilling career. Multiverse is a true alternative to both a one track university route and often uninspiring corporate training."
Their impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
Rapidly expanding in Europe and North America, they work with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
They are looking for exceptional people to join them as they create something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn.