£ 25,000 - 35,000
Want to join one of London’s fastest-growing mobile games studios? Join Tripledot Studios as a Marketing Analyst.
Tripledot Studios is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join either their Monetisation or User Acquisition teams, based in their London office on Tottenham Court Road. In this role you will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams in order to improve their games’ acquisition strategy. You are a strong analytical and technical person who is also able to problem solve creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’re passionate about building best in class sophisticated processes. You are able to see the big picture as well as be extremely detailed oriented. You’re the kind of person who wants to understand the “why” not just the “what”.
What will you be doing?
- Optimising marketing spend in the millions and impressions in the hundreds of millions
- Develop their marketing technology with a focus on analytics and automation
- Working closely with their 3rd party partners including ad-networks (such as Facebook and Google), tools and various other marketing partners
- Deep diving into the marketing data in order to make informed decisions about monetisation strategies
- Constantly improving and growing their operation
Who are they looking for?
- Analytical and metric-driven
- Analytical degree from a top university – minimum 2.1
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast pace environment
- Potentially some commercial experience, but this is not essential
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Experience with digital advertising – big plus!
- Tripledot have a serious people-first attitude – if you want to do exciting things but also work humane hours, they're the place for you
- Room for growth and progression – their current Director of Growth started out as a Marketing Analyst two years ago!
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular company events and rewards to thank staff for their hard work
The key details
Tripledot Studios is a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract top talent. Their mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Their guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. Tripledot enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, they LOVE making games. The team is passionate about their craft and work closely across all disciplines to ensure that passion makes its way into every aspect of their games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
Tripledot Studios is the fastest growing games company in the UK, having received $78mil in Series A funding, and are currently valued at $0.5bn. They are currently 100 employees and have tripled in size every year. They are on the lookout for super smart, passionate candidates to join Tripledot Studios during this growth period!