Senior Business Consultant
£ 28,000 - 45,000
Posted 1 year ago
Are you a seasoned Salesperson, ready for the next step in a fast-growing market-leading e-Commerce business? Do you have knowledge of the travel industry? Then Wowcher need you!
So what’s the job?
Needed: an experienced Senior Business Consultant with experience of working in the UK hotel industry. Crucial to the role is knowledge of the travel industry – trends, rates, contacts etc., and a proven track record of success in a sales environment.
The role is outbound, B2B telesales working to monthly targets bringing new merchants to our growing platform. Successful applicants will be self-starting and resilient. The commission structure is uncapped.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
Tell me more… 👀
- Actively calling targeted merchants with the ultimate aim of bringing them onto our platform at strong commercials
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and Wowcher’s growing customer base
- Continually establishing new client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher’s outstanding reputation
- Producing accurate and timely paperwork in line with customer and company requirements
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
Who are they looking for? 🕵️
- Excellent, demonstrable experience (3+ years) of working within a varied sales roles, including outbound new business development
- Strong knowledge of UK travel trends is vital, particularly those relevant to Wowcher’s customer demographic
- Brilliant objection handling skills, with the ability to anticipate queries and objections
- Ability to negotiate costs and calculate percentages
- Ability to build great customer relationships across a wide range of stakeholders; including independent merchants, tour operators, agencies and travel-related professional bodies
- Resilient, target driven individual not shy of hard work!
The exciting bits!
- Uncapped commission structures
- Clear progression pathways
- Lively office culture
- Monthly sales incentives
- Cycle scheme
- Office perks include provided breakfast, sport leagues, out of office activities & ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Twice annual company wide parties
The key details
💰 £28-35,000 base salary, with uncapped commission - an average OTE would be £15,000
📍 Based in their Dalston office
So... what are you waiting for?
Founded in 2011, Wowcher is a diverse promotion marketplace that provides customers major savings on local businesses, travel and consumer goods. In addition to this, through their reach we deliver marketing solutions which allow their merchants to grow and manage their businesses in a sustainable way.
There’s nothing that excites them more than finding new businesses to partner up with. Whether it’s helping you get more people through the door or facilitating the sale of your goods.
They're also always looking for great people to join the Wowcher family – people who are as enthusiastic as they are and, just as importantly, embrace a positive and supportive culture.
If you can imagine yourself in an environment that you grow in and you embody our values of being Innovative, Passionate, a Team Player, Honest & Open, this could be the place for you.