Senior Account Manager - Client Success
£ 60,000 - 75,000
Posted 1 year ago
So what’s the job?
Beauhurst are looking for an experienced Account Manager eager to bring new ideas to the team, establish strong relationships with their higher-value subscribers and capitalise on some huge enterprise level opportunities.
And what about the company? 🏢
Why should you join Beauhurst? Well, they have an exciting product which is fun to talk about, a huge variety of different industries to learn about & work with (over 20!) as well as huge scope for rapid progression and development as the company grows 40% YoY. If culture is important to you (which we hope it is) theirs is pretty damn good. If you're keen to join a super fun team where your opinion is valued and you won't get that "Monday morning feeling", read on!
What will you be doing?
- Building relationships with subscribers from all 20 of our verticals
- Conducting engaging, tailor-made training sessions to help them get the most value from our platform
- Working towards (and hopefully exceeding) bonus & commission-based targets
- Spotting opportunities for growth and expansion (cross-sells and up-sells) within your subscriber’s business, asking for introductions and forging new relationships with different teams
- Training & line managing junior members of the team
- Contributing to long term strategy – advising on better processes and helping to grow the team
- Communicating user feedback to our product development team and the rest of the company to help us build an even better product.
In terms of progression, there would be no limit to your growth. They’re doubling their headcount over the next few years, introducing their product into new industries, targeting much higher-value clients & potentially opening offices in Europe in a few years' time.
Who are they looking for? 🕵️
You should have:
- 3-5 years’ experience managing your own portfolio/book of clients (can be in a new business or AM capacity)
- Proven experience hitting/exceeding commercial targets
- Strong interest in line management
Nice to have (but not essential!):
- Some mentoring/management experience
- Experience working for a SaaS provider
- Experience working with clients in any of our core industries
You will ideally be:
- A natural people person: you’re warm, friendly and are able to adjust your approach depending on who you’re speaking to
- Intelligent: you pick up new information rapidly and enjoy learning new things
- Proactive: you love suggesting ways to do things better & are driven by your own personal growth!
- Resilient: whilst warm & friendly, you’re unafraid to provide ‘tough love’ to subscribers when pushing through renewals, cross-sells and up-sells
- Good sense of humour! Get ready to share ridiculous in-jokes & engage in silly games with the rest of the team…
The key details
📍 Location: London
💰 A competitive salary of £60-75k OTE (DOE)
The exciting bits!
They invest a lot in keeping their people happy and healthy, so as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
To apply, please submit your CV along with;
- A short cover letter explaining why you want this role and what you like about Beauhurst
- Answers to a couple of screening questions to follow
Beauhurst are the market-leader for tracking and understanding the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, their platform helps over 20 different industries invest in, understand, and partner with these exciting businesses.
They’ve grown quickly over the past few years and have exciting plans to continue on this path, including increasing their headcount by 30% in 2021, launching additional products that use their data and potentially expanding internationally.
Other than the product, the real key to their success is a wonderful team. Based in the heart of Brixton, they’re a close-knit group with a range of individual interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow the business.